NJISRA Alpine Ski Roster Registration Website
This website is for the use of participating New Jersey Interscholastic Ski Racing Association high school
ski team athletic programs to populate their team’s race rosters in the seasonal
scheduled HS alpine ski races hosted at the Hidden Valley Club, Mt Peter, & Mtn Creek Ski Resorts.
"HsSkiReg" offers the following capabilities:
- Allows each participating school to conveniently & securely register their athletes
into the rosters of any scheduled alpine race.
- Allows general public downloading of Start Lists for scheduled races.
- Allows general public downloading of Race Results for completed races.
In addition, "HsSkiReg" provides the following HVC Race Dept administrator functions:
- Creation of alpine race schedules.
- Changes to any school Race Roster after race registration is “Closed”.
- Creation of initial school administrator account for a participating high school.
- Creation of race Start List input files for the Split-Second “Club” timing program.
(The HsSkiReg web-application requires the use of stored cookies on the user workstation
in order to function properly.)
(Any important notices will be displayed in a box at the top right corner of the
Contact email address: Info@HsSkiReg.org